Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm back from my visit with Chris. It was great to see her, as usual, but a more stressful than usual trip with twice daily trips to the hospital for her brother, who is on a course on IV antibiotics. We still managed to get in three trips to the gym - one for racquetball, which is a favorite of mine and a new interest for Chris - many card games, some shopping, some eating out and some boyfriend meeting. Mike is a really nice guy whom I enjoyed meeting.

This is a turn around day for me. I'm running errands, doing laundry, unpacking and repacking. Tomorrow Davan and I are off to Astoria for a few days to share my mom's hotel while she's there on a business trip. We were supposed to leave this evening, but it was feeling too rushed, so we're putting it off a day.

It's just as well we're leaving tomorrow because I spoke with Barbara (our case worker) and she wants to meet tomorrow to give updates on some kids and hand over some paper work. We should hear more about Alexis, which is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment