Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random Musings, Mostly Food Related

I haven't spoken with Barbara yet this morning. I'm sort of trying to give her a chance to call before I call her. If I haven't heard from her by 11am, though, I'll call.

I was realizing that in the beginning on the blog, I talked a lot about food, but I've said nothing about food lately. The focus does seem to be pretty much on the whole adoption issue, which is fine. However, I thought I'd mention that Davan and I are still plugging away at the vegetarian thing with vegan leanings. Davan, though, has been expressing some thoughts about wanting to eat some meat again. She really misses bacon. Myself, I think it'd be a lot easier to eat chicken when eating out, but am willing to keep going without. I don't know if I'll go back to eating meat if Davan does.

2 comments:

  1. So any news from Barbara today? I was cleaning out some papers and found the letter she sent to me asking for information about you. That letter came a long time ago. I don't know if you remember, but I stayed up late the night it arrived so I could return it in a timely manner. Now I wonder why I was in such a hurry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember. We did stuff like that in the beginning, too. In fact, we still do in so many ways. Barbara finally calls and I drop everything.

    ReplyDelete