Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blogging Trouble

So, I came to write a blog entry about what we did with my week off.  I had a second one planned out if I had time, as well.  However, when I went to upload photos, I discovered that I've reached my photo limit with Blogger.  Bummer.  I tried uploading photos to Flickr and then just using the URL to have them show here, but Flickr doesn't seem to allow that.  Right now, I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do.  I'm considering looking around for other ways to upload photos that I can link to.  I'm considering starting a new blog elsewhere so I can start over with my photo allowance.  What I am not going to do is start paying to have more photos.  So...stay tuned while I figure it all out.  Suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Is it an upload issue or what exists on the blog. If it is the second you could delete old pictures. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete