Monday, February 25, 2013

Davan in Germany

On Saturday, my mom drove from Germany to Switzerland, where she spent the night at Lena's house. 



On Sunday, Davan bid a sad farewell to her Swiss family and drove to Germany with her Oma for part two of her European adventure.

My mom regularly goes to Germany for work.  Davan will have two weeks with her to do some exploring on her own (while my mom works), go to work with my mom, and do some sight seeing with my mom.

I got to Facetime with the two of them yesterday.  It was great to see and talk to Davan.  She had such a good time with Lena and Lena's family.  It's clear to me that insuring she gets to visit again in the not too distant future is going to be a priority.  Thanks so much to Karin, Sophie, Lena, Julia and Lena's whole family for making Davan so welcome and giving her so many fun experiences.

Lena, I can't wait to see you this summer!  Davan, I'm so excited about you coming home and getting to hug you, even though I know you'll be sad to see your adventure end.

2 comments:

  1. It was great to see Lena again and to meet her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Davan will have an amazing time in Part 2 of her Great Adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete