Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday's Vlog

So, we may not have chosen the best topic for today's vlog, considering that we're both ill.  Indeed, I felt wonky in the tummy and a little woozy once we'd completed the filming.  Ah well, done is done and the video editing part was much less taxing.  At least physically.



Here are a couple of the promised links.  The Indo Board website is here.  Ours is a homemade version that Anthony made for me years ago for a present for some occasion, but I no longer remember which occasion exactly.  And here is a video of a girl doing much cooler stuff than we did.  She's on a differently shaped board, but they do also make ones more similar to our homemade one.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video....and there is Ranger in the back chewing on her bone. Not bother by a thing that is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! We just watched and LOVED it. We loved seeing Ranger too. I love the Indo Board. We are going to look into that!

    ReplyDelete