Saturday, January 26, 2013

Today's Vlog

We ended up spending a lot of time doing things other than working on the vlog post for today.  I had errands to run.  Davan had errands to run.  Anthony had errands to run.  Davan had Lena to Skype with for hours.  Davan and I both have still feeling sick to deal with.  I felt more functional today up until the whole running errands thing.  Now I feel a little whooped.  Better now that we're home, but still.

One of my errands was getting my hair cut.  See if you notice the difference in the video.  It's no big thing, just less shaggy, really.

Once we got down to the brass tacks of vlog making, Piccasa spazed out on us.  Grrr.  Anyway, finally, all was done and here you go.  (Or, rather, about four hours later after we got distracted while the video uploaded.)


2 comments:

  1. Very cute video. Nice hair cut Nicholina. I am excited for Davan too though just a little nervous for her. But not much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She reminds me SO much of Keilee when she is excited. Kei acts the same way. Wow, I can't believe she is doing all that alone. Yay Mom for not freaking out. I would be. I know she will have a wonderful time. She needs to start a blog and blog about it. I would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete