Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Poor Davan

Little Miss Davan is sick. Poor kid. She doesn't get sick a whole lot and she really hates being sick. She had to miss Do Jump last night, which caused tears, although it was ultimately her decision.

She'd spent the night at my parent's house the night before last and sent me an email Tuesday morning saying, "I think I'm sick." I called to see if she needed to come home, but she didn't want to and my parents were okay with her being there. We decided to continue with our plans anyway.

We all met at the art museum in the afternoon, then went to get a bite to eat. By the time we were done with the art museum, it was clear that Davan was dragging even with that little bit of strolling around. She'd also fallen asleep in the car on the way to the museum and was constantly wiping up her drippy nose. We still ate out, but then we came home where she laid down on the couch for the rest of the evening.

This morning she's missing her preschool reading, which makes her sad, as well. She loves going to read to and play with those kids, but keeping her germs to herself is a good idea.

As for me? I'm fine! Perfectly healthy here! (I've heard that positive thinking helps a lot...we'll just ignore the fact that I've got that stuffy sinus feel, a tickle in my throat and felt punky enough that I didn't go ride this morning...I'm fine!) Mantra: I'm healthy and have a strong immune system. Say it with me now!

1 comment:

  1. Tell her I said to feel better soon... if you think that will work.

    And I am sending good wishes your way that you stay healthy.

    :)

    ReplyDelete