Friday, October 23, 2009

Stuff to Post About

Having finished my trip odyssey, I'm now, once again, feeling the lack of things to post. Hmmm. The thing is that I keep a shared journal with my best friend, so I find that a lot of my little, day to day, things, I'm already writing about. Besides, do people really care about my life details? This is what lead to a hiatus from posting in the first place.

That said, I do enjoy the process of it. I like writing. I like writing for an audience. I like seeing that people have come to look at what I've written. I love comments, even though I'm horrible about leaving comments on the blogs I read! So, I'm going to try to post semi-regularly. It isn't likely to be daily, but I will try to keep the blog alive. So, stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment