Friday, October 09, 2009

Sorry for the Delay!

We are in the midst of a couple of very busy days here. I'd have a moment to post now, but not being at home, I don't have access to my pictures or to a journal to jog my memory, so I'm afraid it'll be Sunday before I get a chance to post again.

Today was homeschool day at Phillip Foster Farm's, which was fun, but made our day a little hectic. We have our ride tomorrow (it's not too late to donate!) and had to get all packed up to come over to my parent's house to spend the night. The ride starts about 3 miles from here, but would have been a 45 minute drive at least from home.

In addition, I learned just last night that my parents were participating in a neighborhood wide garage sale, so I quickly gathered up a few things we had to add to the sale.

To make life that much more interesting, the temp in the morning should be about 38 degrees, warming up to 64 or so later in the day, meaning that clothing for tomorrow will be a challenge. No one will be carrying panniers or anything to put clothes on, us all being on our road bikes with no racks or anything, so we have to plan carefully for clothes. It'll come down to be cold in the morning and being, probably, too warm later. Ah well.

And to add to the challenge of packing, Davan has her first Do Jump gig tomorrow evening, which we'll be going straight to from my parent's house post ride. Whew.

At any rate, the next time I'll be home will be late tomorrow night. Sunday should be pretty free, though, and I promise to post at least one ride day then.

No comments:

Post a Comment