Monday, June 25, 2012

Home

We're home from Colorado after a great trip, forays into sickness aside, and are still recovering.  I could use more sleep still, not having slept in as much as I'd have liked to this morning.  Davan is still in bed and will hopefully wake up feeling rested.  Anthony doesn't go into work until tomorrow, so it feels a little like a day long extension of vacation.

Davan was supposed to do a camp this week, but when she signed up for it she misjudged how this week would be.  It's Lena's last week in town and when Davan realized she'd miss spending this last week with Lena, she really regretted signing up for the camp.  For a while, I stuck to saying that she needed to see out her commitment, considering several factors regarding this camp, but I finally couldn't be the one responsible for forcing her to go and let her decide.  She opted to not do camp.

I still have walks to blog about as well as some events from our trip that I haven't gotten to yet.  If you're catching up, though, make sure you check out the first visit to flying trapeze and the trip to Red Rocks.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home. Now get some rest. I am so sad that this is Lena's last week. I have had this on my mind for a couple of months...how much Davan will miss her. I am so glad she will get to spend a lot of great time with her. Tell her to make tons of memories. Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home. Own potty, own bed.
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete