Monday, June 05, 2006

Just One Tight Nerve

That's what I've become this evening - one tight nerve. I don't even want to think about what my blood pressure is doing this evening. At least I didn't start getting too freaked out sooner. I was able to stay pretty low key all and all until about a week or so ago. Then, slowly, my nerves started kicking in. Until tonight. I have no idea if I'll even sleep.

I'm thankful to my friends, Emily, Carol and Benjamin, who've agreed to come over and help pass the time tomorrow morning. Emily and Carol will play games with me and Benjamin will play with Davan.

Barbara called this evening to see if I'd be available in the morning. Apparently, she usually has last minute questions when preparing for committee. I'll be here, so we'll see what questions she comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment