Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Picnic and Phone Message

We had a great time at the picnic. There was a good turn out and lots of playing, both on the playground and at games. Some people left around 8:00, but the die hards were there until 9:00, just before sundown.

When we got home, there was a phone message from Barbara. She'd called pretty late, but I don't know what time for sure, as our time stamp is messed up on the answering machine. She hadn't had time to look at our file for her notes, but said she'd do that in the morning and call back. We shall see.

I'm off to bed where we'll see if a day of roller blading with Davan (read, pulling her around on her roller blades until she gets comfortable) twice, swimming and an evening of fun and games at the park wore me out enough that I'll sleep like a...well, not a baby, as they wake up a lot...hmmm....I guess I'll go with: like a log.

No comments:

Post a Comment