Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Breakfast - Again!

The youngn' does seem to want to eat regularly. Go figure.


By the time I snapped the picture, one spot was already empty:

Davan was, as usual, happy about her tray, but the sight of two cookies and grapefruit had her giving me a grateful hug.

Left to right, top to bottom, she's enjoying:

cutie (missing in action), a kiwi, 1/2 a grapefruit
grapefruit oatmeal cookie with goji berries and cacao nibs, chocolate cherry cookie, vita stix
frozen raspberries, frozen blueberries, frozen blackberries
leftover pancake sandwich with almond butter and fruit spread, Uncle Sam cereal, millet rice cereal

As for me, I had a green drink with about a cup of collards, 4 packed cups romain lettuce, 5 stalks celery, 1 1/2 grapefruits, a frozen banana a spoonful of maca, and a spoonful of flax meal. And I might have had a couple of grapefruit cookies, myself. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment