Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Bit of a Surprise

I was surprised to see these two show up on the Oregon Waiting Children site.

Zach and Kohl

It also might be a surprise to most of you that we've put in for these two boys. The rest of our kids are all individual. However, we decided to look at the sibling book and just see what there was to see. We ended up inquiring about 3 different sets of two brother groups. One was already adopted, one had already had their three families chosen for committee and then Zach and Kohl.

Of course, with Alexis's committee coming up in just a little over a week, I've got mixed feelings about other kids. I want to keep looking because what if we're not chosen for Alexis? However, I also feel nervous about feeling like I'll have some grieving to do to let go of the idea of any other kids if we are chosen. I feel like I'm walking a tightrope with my feelings regarding the committee and the feeling is becoming more pronounced as it gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment