Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Out Again

I called Barbara this morning to let her know that I finished our family book last night, but she's out of the office until Thursday. I'm sure she must have some normal amount of vacation time, but it seems like she's out of the office a whole heck of a lot. Sense December, I can think of two full weeks and many, many days here and there. It's possible that some of it is work related. I don't know where she might have to go for various committee meetings. Although, I do know that Alexis' committee meeting is here in Portland, even though she lives about 3 hours from here.

To finish the family book, Davan and I did go out yesterday evening after her play date left. We hopped on our bikes, as I wasn't sure how far we'd have to go. However, I thought that I remembered a camera store quite near here and, sure enough, it was there. So, that was great because not only did we not get into the car again, but we supported a local business. Not to mention that it was quick, as well. I won't be developing pictures at Target again!

No comments:

Post a Comment