Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Latest From Barbara

I spoke with Barbara this afternoon. We have a date for Alexis' committee! It's June 6th in the morning, which is less than a month away. I'm trying not to get too excited, as it's still a one in three chance, but I can't help but have a little excitement.

We still don't have a date for Hunter's committee....

I found out that two kids we inquired about are spoken for - one's adopted already and the other has had his three families picked out for committee already. The second is fine - there's only so much updating you can do - but it annoys me when the child is already placed and their bulletin is still hanging around.

I also found out that three other kid's case workers are having some discussions with Barbara about us. I hope that's a positive thing - at least it means that their somewhat interested. So, we'll see where that leads.

So far there's been no word about any of the three that showed up on the web site, but the wheels do seem to turn slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment