Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Grrr!

Barbara is out of the office again until Thursday! She must have had this job a long time and has lots of vacation stored up, but it's frustrating to me not to have things moving along. For a couple of weeks now, she's been trying to get in contact with two case workers to talk with them about us and their kids that we've expressed interest in. With her never in the office, this just isn't happening and that's annoying to me. It's hard when it's just a job for her, but it affects our lives for my family.

Less than a week to go for Alexis' committee. I'm just counting days and trying to wait without a preconceived notion of how it'll go.

Meanwhile....Davan and I got a little bit of yard work in this morning, including planting a tomato start that we got from our CSA on Monday. We'll see how it does. I tent to not do well with gardening, but...

And now we're off to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment