Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Challenge

Tomorrow is February, so I'd better get my challenge down in black and white. There are three things I'm concentrating on.

1) Making food - I will have at least a jar of sprouts going all month and I will attempt to make kimchi at least once this month.

2) Eating food - I will eat raw up to dinner time two days a week. Wednesday will always be one such day. The other day will float depending on what's going on. I will be concentrating on vegetables and fruit while eating raw.

3) Strength work - I will do the Crossfit Kids work out of the day or Rip's workout (you have to join, for free, the Engine 2 site to see the workout - it's also in his book, the Engine 2 Diet) 16 times over the course of the month. Why Crossfit Kids rather than adults? For whatever reason, I find it more accessible. I do the "big dog" workout, for what it's worth.

That's it. It's a short post tonight because it's almost time for our evening routine. It's been a full, without being overly busy, weekend, full of family time and seeing my parents again now that they're back from Mexico after their month there. I hope it was a good one for all of you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment