Sunday, February 05, 2012

We're Home!

We're home, unpacked (I haven't always been this way, but these days I'm a little OCD about unpacking as soon as we get home), the dog is walked and we're looking at jumping back into everyday life tomorrow.  That is making me think about Lovely.  I didn't really miss her last week, as it was such a busy week with getting ready for the trip and all.  I have to say that I'm glad I don't have to get up at 6:15 tomorrow, but I'm also a little sad about Lovely not being here.  I hope all is going well for her and her family.

The trip was great, the audition was...interesting...and I will tell you more about it all tomorrow.  Tonight there is a bit of a run on the computer.  Everyone wants to catch up.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're home safely, I wondered how things were going for you a couple times over the weekend.

    I'm sorry you're missing the little one. You could advertise your services....?

    Babies are such a sweet thing. I love my big kids, but I miss the little dampish bundles I used to hold against my neck. Toddlers... such a special time in life.

    ReplyDelete