Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Working

I have a robust immune system! I'm not 100%, but I'm doing pretty well and even mostly enjoying the last of the Christmas prep. I've been cooking and baking and wrapping and food shopping and Davan surprise planning for the last two days and keeping up just fine, thanks.

It's amazing that even with how simple we try to keep Christmas present-wise, how much wrapping and such there is to do. Now, though, the wrapping is all done. Most of the food is made. It's all bought.

We're going to my MIL's this evening with more or less a whole meal. Davan is a strict vegetarian, mostly vegan, these days and, thus, doesn't eat most of what will be served there. I'm not far behind her and am not excited about most of what is served there. So, I've made two different types of dinner rolls, brownies (it is a feast day for us), and am working on unstuffed squash and a veggie tray with peanut peanut dip. Yum.

As we're getting well into our Christmas stuff, I hope you all are enjoying your New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment