Sunday, March 18, 2012

Living Room Before and After

Here are a couple pictures of the living room just after we moved in.




Here is how it looks now, with the new bike rack and the indoor spinning bike gone.



As I mentioned, the changes are subtle in the pictures, but it feels a lot more open in here.  There's more space in front of the couch and it's less cluttered looking behind the couch.  My only issue is that I find reading things on the computer to be a bit of an issue.  Time for glasses or is it actually a little too far?  I'm not sure.

And just for fun, here's a picture of Davan and Anthony eating lunch and playing a game when I was taking the pictures.


Davan, who just came over and started reading over my shoulder, says that she thinks the couch is a little too far from the screen herself.  Maybe a change in settings?  It's yet to be determined.

I'm feeling thankful that I got out and went for a run after breakfast this morning even though I didn't really want to go.  I had a good run once I got out there and pretty much as soon as I got back, it started raining.  The rain picked up to hail and a wintery mix.  Now it's just back to rain, but I'm glad I'm not out in it!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe too far is the kid can't see it either. But you could change the screen setting as you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bikes make for great wall art, yes? ;)

    ReplyDelete