Saturday, May 03, 2008

After Today's Checking In

I called home and spoke with everyone. Actually, I called last night and spoke with just Anthony and Davan, Max having already gone to bed. I called back today to talk to everyone.

Davan misses me and cried a little on the phone when we first talked last night. :(

I'm still very happy to be here. Chris and I did a great yoga workout this morning. We streamed a work out from here. It was hard work. We were both sweating up a storm! We've gotten in more games, which is what we like. We're going out for Lebanese food tonight. I'm very excited. I've done well with food sense I've been here, which is great.

However, when I spoke with the kids today, it felt like it was going to be a very long time until I see them again. Hmmm....

I am enjoying the lack of demands on my time, though, for sure. Although I did do some dishes this morning. LOL

Max lost a tooth (a loose one) at flag football this morning. Flag football is still a very physical game - lots of blocking and kids are going down like they've been tacked all the time. I had no idea.

Max had lost a tooth playing basketball last winter, also. He's just going to go through all the sports, loosing teeth, I guess. Let's just hope they're all loose like these two were.

No comments:

Post a Comment