Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Stress

You wouldn't think that a person who'd been through an adoption and then a disruption could get so worked up about a little thing like dealing with a gym. And yet, remember that obsessive personality I was talking about? Yeah. My head is about to explode. I just want it all settled.

I tried calling at 11:00, 11:15, 12:00, 1:00, thinking that their office hours started at 11:00. However, no answer. I finally left a message on the 1:00, identifying myself as Davan's mom and saying this:

Davan has made the decision, and it's a firm decision, that she does not want to continue with team gymnastics. She does, however, want to do a recreational class. I'm wondering if the tuition we've already paid can be applied toward a rec class. Please call me back.

And then I left my number. Now I'm just waiting. I don't like it. If it were only as simple as my message made it out to be, then we'd be fine. But, I know there are emotional issues there, so it's not that simple.

Meanwhile, I've got a sore throat and, yeah, feel like me head is going to explode.

Maybe this all makes more sense when you know that I'm really an introvert. Confrontation is difficult for me. At least, with people outside of my family it is. Okay, then. I'm thinking Davan, at least, will want some lunch. So, I'd better do something about that instead of obsessing.

Or maybe I'll just go watch an episode of Buffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment