Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Cheery Morning

Max had another morning where he just woke up out of sorts. It wasn't as bad as the last one, but there was a decent amount of grumping, whining and crying.

When we got to school, I had to go in for two reasons. One was because he'd brought home a small toy frog yesterday without a note. His teacher sends a note home whenever he's bringing home something that is alright for him to have. I actually believed him on this one when he said he'd forgotten the note, but given his track record, I needed to make sure. She had given it to him and he had forgotten the note.

The other reason was to pick up an evaluation that his teacher filled out for him. She'd done one for him toward the beginning of the year in which he was pretty much the perfect child. That sucked for me, even though it was good that he was doing well at school, because then I felt like there was something wrong with me. Well, now that he's starting to act at school the way he does at home a little bit, the picture was much different. I take it into his therapist to have it evaluated for possible medication. We'll see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment