Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not Really Sick

Well, it didn't come as a surprise to me that, after napping for an hour, Max was feeling just fine. He's chafing at having to stay in bed for the rest of the day because, "I'm not sick, Mom! See, I haven't thrown up or anything!"

He is also hungry. So far, I've given him a half a banana and time to see if that stays down okay. A little plain rice and time to see if that stays down okay. And, just now, an orange worth of whole-orange juice. And, of course, time to see that it stays down.

He is not a happy camper. And, it does show that he's made some progresses. Early in his living here, he'd have gotten down from bed no matter what I said. Now he's staying, but throwing things around, yelling out, complaining and generally grumping.

I am letting him listen to books on CD, so he even has entertainment. How nice is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment