Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Swimming - All Figured Out!

I am going to swim with the homeschool lessons, but not in Davan's class. I'm one level up from her. Go me. LOL It's so cool because it's only $25 instead of $60 for close to the same amount of swimming I was getting. I'll get to stay at Girl Scouts until the end and I don't have to run around all over the place on Wednesdays anymore.

I came up with the idea of just picking Max up early from school on Wednesdays and taking him to the pool with us. There are other kids around while siblings swim, so it's not like it would be a hardship. I wanted a mom who is there to agree to keep an eye on him, though, so I asked a friend and not only did she agree, but she offered to go pick him up from the bus and bring him over so he doesn't have to leave school early. Stephanie rocks.

I'm all giddy with excitement about the new plan. Also, I'll get to swim in relays on Friday fun swims when they come around, too. :) Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Love it!

    Isn't it great when it all works out!

    Your swim class sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete