Saturday, June 07, 2008

When I Fall...

I fall hard. I did eat more of those cookies yesterday. Then, when I went shopping today, I got myself another cookie at the bakery and ate it on the way home. Yeah. Good modeling. Or it would be if anybody had seen...still good modeling. Hiding stuff.

In other news, it was the last day of flag football today. Max's team did not win. And, yes, they keep score - or, at least, the coaches do. They aren't really supposed to for the kindergarteners and first graders, but the coaches take it much to seriously. Max asked to play dodge ball rather than flag football or soccer in the fall. Fancy that.

Max had an on-edge day. He was just out to annoy people most of the day. In little ways. All day. Like Chinese water torture. I don't think the drugs are helping. It's been two and a half weeks. He's still very anxious. Or, at least, still very much acting so. Perhaps all this time he hasn't been anxious and acting out because of it. Perhaps he just likes to annoy people.

I talked with Davan about trying out a new gym. She's not against it, so I'll probably call our other near by gym this week and see about setting up a time for her to go in and practice with them to see how she likes it.

Anthony got a new bike computer today. Well, he ordered it a while ago and he actually picked it up yesterday. He got it all installed today, though. He's very excited about his new toy. It logs his miles on the desktop computer for him when he plugs it in with all sorts of analysis. That's what he spent his portion of his kicker money on. Just like 'ol George wants - bolstering the economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment