Saturday, August 23, 2008

Have I Mentioned That I Hate Selling Stuff?

Yeah. Davan and I just spent an hour and a half of our lives trying to sell candy bars and meat sticks. Selling for her stuff sucks because she won't speak up fast enough for anyone to decide to buy from her. I don't blame her. I hate it, too. But, that leaves me, selling stuff for her. Which sucks big time.

We tried going to the park. Hey, if the ice cream trucks make it work there, why not? No luck. Davan tried putting on a leo and doing a demonstration to get attention for selling. A number of people watched. No one bought.

I came home, feeling like the crap on someone's shoe. How can people sell stuff for a living and maintain their self image?

In that whole hour and a half, we sold 9 items. Go us.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Davan I'd like to contribute $5.00 to the cause.

    I don't need any candy, but I'll buy some just the same. I'm sure we can find someone to eat it.

    ReplyDelete