Friday, July 11, 2008

Other Stuff

As I was driving Davan home from gymnastics today, I was thinking about how I hadn't posted about anything other than the disruption, really. I did talk about Chris' visit some, but mostly in the context of the disruption. Then I came home to the message from Barbara and, again, posted about the disruption.

Davan is doing well in gymnastics. She looks forward to going again, doesn't get worked up if I'm going to drop her off and feels like she is mostly doing well. And she is - especially on bars. She's almost kipping, which is amazing for a new level 4.

She and I are going on a Girl Scout trip to the beach this weekend. I'm looking forward to it! Well, mostly, when I'm not worked up about the logistics of the disruption, but there I am again, talking about IT. The moms and girls that are going are all great people and it'll be fun. I still have to pack, but as it's only for one night, that should not be a problem to get done. Although, I do have some food to pack, also, and that might need a little thought.

Anthony has been riding up a storm on his bike. He rode four hours today. Okay, so it was only supposed to be about three, but he got lost. Still, he's logging some amazing miles and it makes me think I need to have more agressive exercise goals. I want to be in shape, too!

Our cats are wandering around, doing cat like things such as eating, puking, howling, snuggling, constantly wanting in and out.

You know. Life. It's still going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment