Tuesday, November 04, 2008

November

So, it's the 4th of November, which I'm sure comes as no shock to most of you, it being election day and all. However, apparently, it's a shock to me. I'd done the budget last month and had carefully planned what our new budget was. Part of the plan was getting cash to pay for groceries because that keeps me from fudging.

What did I do Sunday? Go shopping at Costco. What did I do Monday? Go shopping at Winco. Did I get cash for grocery money? Nope. Did I keep track of what I spent? Nope. I think I might still have the recites, though. I'll have to look for them and then subtract that money from the food money and get back on track.

Also, as it's November, I turned on the heat today. I'd been waiting until November 1st, but then it was warm over the weekend, so I still didn't turn it on. Today, though, when I came home in the afternoon, it felt really cold in the house. I checked and the temperature was 58 degrees. Now, it's gotten that cold in the house, but usually it's at night, not in the middle of the afternoon. Time for some heat.

Hello, November. I'll try to pay more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment