Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Back to the Gym and Other Thoughts

Davan and I go back to the gym this evening. We actually went for preschool play gym yesterday. (Shhh! Davan's not actually a preschooler, but we still go!) I talked to Linda - her coach and the main office person. Indeed, there was more to the story and the coach that quit was given previous instruction to find a sitter or make sure a mom would be available to watch her baby. Also, said coach responded to "You can't bring her anymore," with, "Okay. I was going to give my two weeks notice anyway."

Plus, and I had figured this before, kids were actually leaving because their families were unhappy her coaching. So, that's the gossip for the day and it's back to the hotbed of intrigue this evening.

Today was the last day of the book fair at Max's school. Yay! 20 more minutes of sleep tomorrow morning!

Max started off the day right by knocking on the wall. Yeah. While others were still sleeping. He thought it was cute. I did not. However, after that inauspicious beginning, he was very quick to get dressed and ready for school, earning himself two stickers. I had a heck of a time talking myself into giving him the first one after the knocking incident, but that was my hang up.

Off to grocery shop. We're out of apples and low on bananas. That just won't do. Although, I did get strawberries yesterday and am very much looking forward to them with lunch, even though they've been shipped in from California and will taste like a pale facsimile of a real live strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment