Friday, March 28, 2008

Corteo

We went to see Corteo by Cirque du Soleil this evening. It was a treat given to us by my parents mostly for Davan.

It was awesome. Davan loved it and sat with her mouth hanging open most of the time. I think the more you do something yourself, he more it's impressive to see others do it. I mean, how many people in the general population even try to do a cartwheel, much less the sort of things they do in Cirque du Soleil?

My favorite part was when they had four high bars in a square, with a high bar off to the side of those on each end. They did some truly spectacular stuff on those bars.

Max played with the cousins while we went because we didn't think he'd get much out of it. I'm glad, too, because I think he'd have been fidgety, which would have greatly decreased my pleasure.

We'll be taking him to a Blazer's basketball game sometime instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment