Monday, March 10, 2008

Drug Free Update

It's coming up on two weeks with no Prozac. I realized a couple of things last night. While on Prozac, it was easier for me not to feel aggressive toward Max when he was really pissing me off. I also did not frequently feel close to tears. I have that to say in favor of Prozac.

However, also while on Prozac, I never once did a cartwheel on our balance beam, which I love doing. I never initiated "bed time activities" as Anthony ever so delicately put it, and I was very tired. I'm still tired, but not in the same yawing-my-way-through-the-day way.

Now I'm back to being enthusiastic about more things, having more energy and feeling more strongly. All-in-all, I think it's a a better way to live. I don't like being drugged.

As for weight, well, I have a whole other post in mind for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment